ADVANCED THERMIC DIFFUSING LIGHT FILM. THE ORIGINAL AND PATENTED PRODUCTION PROCESS FEATURES A SPECIAL STRUCTURE, CREATING GAS FILLED TINY CELLS WITHIN THE THICKNESS. THE COMBINATION OF AN EVA COPOLYMER AS BASE MATERIAL ALLOWS EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS IN THE GREENHOUSE CLIMATIC CONTROL. PATILITE’S TOTAL LIGHT TRANSMISSION IS VERY HIGH BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT ACTS AS A BARRIER TO THE SHORT IR RADIATION.
PATILITE enhances the growth and fruit-bearing properties balancing daily temperature variations.
PATILITE films are supplied without anti-drip additives, because the particular structure ( high insulating effect) and the limited evapotranspiration reduce the water condensation onto the film surface.
Upon request P.A.T.I. provides customized rolls.
- HIGH LIGHT DIFFUSION, combined with an excellent total light transmission (direct light+diffused) in the PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation, which is effective for the photosynthesis, i.e. 400-700 nm) necessary for the plants growth.
- HIGH THERMAL EFFECT (absorption between 7 and 13 μm).
- REDUCTION of heating by solar radiation, maintaining an agreeable working environment inside the greenhouse and avoiding or delaying the shading operations.
- WATER SAVING (verified reduction of 30-40% in hydroponics system).
- LONGER DURABILITY compared to a standard film of the same class of duration.