HIGH THERMAL DIFFUSED FILM WITH HIGH TRANSMITTANCE IT IS MANUFACTURED FROM EVA COPOLYMERS (ETHYLENE-VINYL ACETATE) AND CAREFULLY SELECTED ADDITIVES, THROUGH A WELL PROVEN AND CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVED PRODUCTION PROCESS.
PATI-DI-LITE films are supplied with anti-drip additives (AG) as standard; the additive migrating onto the inside of the film reduces the surface tension of condensed water vapor, thus avoiding fogging and droplets.
The effectiveness and the lasting of this action are influenced by the film slope, by the environment humidity and by the temperature, so the expected performance can be limited in relation to the greenhouse construction, or to the way of running it, and by the climatic conditions.
- HIGH LIGHT DIFFUSION: more than 50% of light passing through the film is diffused.
- EFFECTIVE ANTI-DRIP TREATMENT TREATMENT that works together with the high total transmission.
- EXCELLENT TOTAL TRANSMISSION (direct light+diffused) in the PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation, which is effective for the photosynthesis, i.e. 400-700 nm) necessary for the plants growth, that permits to make maximum use in cloudy days or when the sun is high above the horizon.
- HIGH THERMAL EFFECT that limits the drop-in temperature during the night or in poor sunlight conditions.
- PRESERVATION of the mechanical properties of elasticity, tear resistance, tensile strength and resistance to perforation.