CLEAR FILM WITH SPECIFIC PHOTOSELECTIVE FILTER, EFFECTIVES IN EQUILIBRATING PLANT GROWTH, DEVELOPING MORE COMPACT PLANTS. HIGH QUALITY EVA AND ADDITIVES CO-EXTRUDED FILM
CLARIX BLUE films are supplied with anti-drip additives (AG) as standard; the additive migrating onto the film surface reduces the tension of condensed water vapour, thus avoiding fogging and droplets.
The effectiveness and the lasting of this action are influenced by the film slope, by the environment humidity and by the temperature, so the expected performance can be limited in relation to the greenhouse construction, or to the way of running it, and by the climatic conditions.
DOUBLE LAYERS INFLATED
In case of installation of double inflated cover, it is advisable to use CLARIX BLUE as external sheet
Upon request P.A.T.I. provides customized rolls
- EXCELLENT TRANSPARENCY in visible light and in the PAR.(photosyntetic activity radiation 400 700 nm)
- REDUCTION OF THE SOLAR HEAT, transmitted, reducing the shading operations.
- COLOUR AND FLAVOUR intensity of fruits.
- NESSUNA INTERFERENZA with the pollinators activity.
- PRESERVATION of excellent transparency and mechanical properties during the film life span.